SECTION 1 - COOKIES
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the Services functionality.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the Services.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies - The Service may include newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Preferences cookies - In order to provide you with a great experience on the Service we may provide functionality to set your preferences. In order to remember your preferences, we may need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with part of the Service which is affected by your preferences.
- Analytics cookies - In order to understand how our visitors use the Services and to decide on what needs improving and what is liked the most, we use analytics provided by a 3rd party, Google Analytics. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Service and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
SECTION 2 - THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- The Service uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Service and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- The Service uses Facebook advertising and the Facebook pixel. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can customize advertisements to you. For more information on Facebook cookies, see the official Facebook documentation.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the Service is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the Service whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
SECTION 3 - MORE INFORMATION
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on the Service.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through email at: [email protected]